been a full-time freelance Objects Conservator since July of 2009.
I have performed
conservation treatments for museums, galleries, churches, and private
- Freelance Objects Conservator 2009-
- Assistant Conservator at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York 2006- 2009, 2011
- IMLS Fellow at the Shelburne Museum in Shelburne, VT 2005-2006
- Conservation Intern at the Institut Royal du Patrimoine Artistique in Brussels, Belgium 2004-2005
of Fine Arts, New York University
- Master of Arts in Art History with Advanced Certificate in
Graduation date: September 2005
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Bachelor of Arts in Art History Graduation date: May 2000
- Co-author, Shtrum, et al. “The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s ‘Spanish Ceiling’ Project: Interpretation and Conservation.” Journal of Architectural Conservation, 3(16), Nov. 2010: 29-50.
- Co-author, Baumeister, et al. “A Re-evaluation of Three Period Rooms in the Wrightsman Galleries at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.” Proceedings of the Third International Architectural Paint Research Conference. New York, 2008.